EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR YOUR CA DMV DRIVER TRAINING REQUIREMENT!
6-HOURS IN-CAR DRIVERS TRAINING
Meet your 6-hour California DMV Teen Training Requirement with three private 2-hour driving sessions. Each lesson is taught by a friendly and patient instructor who will teach basic driving skills in different environments, including an intro to freeway driving. It’s everything you need for your PROVISIONAL LICENSE.
Features of our 6-Hours In-Car Drivers Training Include:
6-Hour Lesson Breakdown
First 2-hour lesson (Level 1): Level-1 primarily consists of residential driving. If the student is advanced, then we can conduct the last half hour out in traffic. The main focus of the lesson is to teach the student how to safely and correctly perform the following maneuvers:
- Pre-Drive Inspection
- Accelerate and Brake
- Left and Right Hand Turns
- Proper Lane Positioning
- Traffic Checks
- Curbside Parking, Reversing and Turnabouts
Second 2-hour lesson (Level 2): After briefly reviewing the Level 1 residential maneuvers, we will teach the student how to safely and correctly perform the following maneuvers out in traffic:
- Left and Right Hand Turns in Major Intersections
- Lane Changes
- Parallel Parking and all other Parking Maneuvers
- Traffic Checks and Proper Space Cushions
- Legal and Safe U-turns
Third 2-hour lesson (Level 3): After reviewing the fundamentals of Level 1 and Level 2, we will introduce safe driving strategies for the following advanced driving environments:
Finally, we will perform a practice DMV Drive Test.
6-Hour Behind-the-Wheel Program Recap
- Meets 6-hour California DMV Teen Training Requirement (Three Private 2-hour driving sessions)
- Teaches Basic Driving Skills in Different Driving Environments
- Includes an Introduction to Freeway
- DMV Practice Test
- Drivers training in Toyota Prius and Hybrid SUV
* Our patient and experienced instructors are committed to developing your driving skills at a pace that is both comfortable and challenging. Instructors will use their discretion and assess your driving skills before training in advanced environments such as city streets, freeways, or canyons. We will not teach you in any setting thought to be unsafe given your current driving ability.