Idaho web based driving school - More Info
Why Idaho Teens Take Driver's Education Online?
While the ID Division of Motor Vehicles handbook is a must-read for all new drivers in Idaho, teens often find the DMV handbook boring, difficult to read, and hard to comprehend. Likewise, attending a classroom drivers ed in Idaho often leaves students ill prepared for the road challenges ahead. Our on-line course has videos, is interactive, and keeps teenagers engaged. Since our driver's education course is self-paced, the student can logout and return later when they need a study break.
Idaho teens under 17 years of age are required to complete 30 hours of classroom drivers education in conjunction with behind the wheel training. Our online Idaho Teen Drivers Ed is approved by the state of Idaho to meet the classroom portion of your drivers education. When you sign up for the Idaho Teen driver's education course, you also get 50 free practice tests to help prepare you for your written test at the Idaho licensing office!
Is This Program Required By The State Of Idaho?
Teens in Idaho are required to complete 30 hours of driver's education if they are under 17. Our state-approved online course will meet the classroom portion of your drivers training.
How Home Study Idaho Drivers Ed Works
Completing our online drivers education is very simple and straightforward for Idaho teens. Since everything is online, you don't have to leave the comforts of your Idaho home. You sign up online, study the interactive lessons online, and take the tests online. The course even comes with 50 free DMV tests! How long you take to complete the course is up to you. There are no time limits and you work at your own pace, around your schedule.
Helping Teens Drive Safely In Idaho
At Drivers Ed Direct, we take pride in providing ID teens with a quality, yet affordable education. Teaming up with DriversEd.com has allowed us to provide new Idaho drivers a web based course that educates easily, conveniently, and without costing hundreds of dollars. With over 10 years of experience providing online drivers education, drivers can count on DriversEd.com to deliver satisfaction. We guarantee it!
Quick Steps for Idaho Drivers Permit and License
- First time ID drivers ages 14½ to 17 should go to your county sheriff's department drivers license office and apply for a driver training instruction permit. When you apply for your driver training instruction permit, you will need to:
• Provide proof of Idaho residency and of lawful presence.
• Provide proof of attendance or graduation from high school and your Social Security number
• Have a parent or legal guardian present to sign consent
• Pass a vision exam and pay the required fee
- With your driver training instruction permit, you will need to complete approved drivers education and drivers training programs before you can begin the required 6-month supervised, violation-free instruction period.
- Once you have completed your six-month supervised instruction period and are at least 15 years of age, you will need to take and pass the written knowledge and driving skills tests to receive your license!